Saturday, February 4, 2012

Coca Cola Blow Out Para Sa Bayan!


As  Coca Cola Celebrates their 100 years this 2012, there are a lot to celebrate this year especially with family and friends. Just recently, The Coca Cola President for Happiness, Caloy declared his first national proclamation for a free coke weekend this Feb. 4, 2012.  It was called the Coca Cola Blow Out Para Sa Bayan with a lot of participating stores like 7-11, Mang Inasal, Red Ribbon etc.  I went to one 7-11 stores on my way to Intramuros and got myself free coke without any purchase required. 
The Free Coke blow out ran from 1:30-4:30 in the afternoon. The line were not too long because there are also a lot of 7-11 in the area. and I even brought the cup to my meeting. Thank you again for Coca Cola for sharing a drink of happiness to the Filipino people and hope to also see more of this in the future!



No comments:

Post a Comment

adsense leaderboard