Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Food Stops:Carol's Texan 5 offers the best chicken and ribs this side of Manila



Craving for great ribs? I am! And here at Food Stops, I'm intrigued and would like to take a bite at Carol's Texan 5 menu! Though there are a lot of restaurants that serve ribs but there is a difference when its Texan style. Yes, that is what cowboys eat, the southern folks of the US where they serve big and tasty meals. Luckily they are planning to have a blogger's buffet.


Why would I like to be part of the first Bloggers Buffet?


I am very interested to taste Carol's 5 unique menu that made my mouth water even with just images. Of course we will feature this one on Food Stops with the review of our highly recommended dishes that I always do for every restaurant I visit. Its also time for fud fyt for more post about American cuisine especially Texan. Plus I'm also interested to see the store itself at it is also near our place in Manila (Sta Mesa), which is a promising food stop place for me and my friends. 


There is also a lot of things you can do at Carol's Texan 5!
Dine-in (Enjoy your best chicken and ribs at Carol's Texan 5!)
Delivery (We deliver to San Juan, Mandaluyong, Ortigas and Pioneer only.)
Event Food Booths (Got an event? Carol's Texan 5 booths are available for hire.)
Party Trays (Order trays of your favorite Carol's Texan 5 dishes for special occasions.)
Functions (Hold events at Carol's Texan 5.)
Kiddie Meal Sets (Order meal sets for your office and kids parties.)

DELIVERY?        

Carl's Texan5

2F 713 J. Abad Santos St.
Barangay Little Baguio
San Juan, Metro Manila
Philippines 1500

Contact Details

  • Tel.: +63 (2) 727-3843
  • Mobile: +63 (922) 485-0154
  • Email: orders@texan5.com
  • Web: www.texan5.com





Brought to you by:


and

No comments:

Post a Comment

adsense leaderboard