Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Food Lab: Uni-Pak Mackerel Silky Sarciado

It has been a while since I posted a food experiment and though my dream set up for filming my work is far from the studio made version, I am very proud of the outcome since I use unique ingredients and great products. Recently I was given several cans of Uni-Pak Mackerel which is one of the most known brands in canned mackerels in the country. 

Knowing that Uni-Pak has large chunks in every can makes it great for cooking and sharing. Now for our food experiment, I will try to make something classic and new at the same time. This time I will be making Uni-Pak Mackerel Silky Sarciado.


You would need the following:

  • Uni-Pak Makerel (large)
  • Vermicelli (Sotanghon) noodles 
  • Margarine
  • Garlic
  • Onion
  • 2 eggs 
  • Water
  • Salt and pepper
  • Dried Garlic
  • Parmesan Cheese (optional)

  1. Saute the gralic, onion and then add the Uni-Pak Mackerel and add a little water.
  2. Add margarine and after 1-2 minutes, add the sotanghon noodles. 
  3. Let is simmer for 2-3 minutes and add the eggs (already beaten) slowly into the fish.
  4. Add salt and pepper to taste and you can now serve it with dried garlic and parmesan on top.
And there you have it, the Uni-Pak Mackerel Silky Sarciado which is easy to do and contains ingredients readily available in your kitchen. This is perfect for people who is in a hurry yet wants something new with their mackerel.



Bon Appetit!


1 comment:

adsense leaderboard