Saturday, January 9, 2016

Fun Food Recipes: Adobo Vino

Another food experiment I did with a brand new twist. Adobo Vino is my version of Red Wine Pork Adobo, yes you heard it right red wine. Since the holidays I got a lot of red wine from friends,I got to finally put it to use not just for personal consumption but also for cooking.

Here is how I made this awesome dish:

Ingredients:
  • 500 grams Pork meat
  • Dried Basil leaves
  • Garlic, Salt and Pepper
  • 1/4 cup Red Wine
  • 1/2 cup Soy Sauce
  • 300 grams pebble potatoes (cut unto halves)


  1. Saute garlic and add pork. 
  2. Sizzle the pork for a minute and then add soy sauce, salt, and pepper. Let it simmer for 5-10 minutes. Add water is sauce is dried up.
  3. Add red wine and let it simmer for 5 minutes.
  4. Add pebble potatoes and dried basil leaves and let it simmer for another 5 minutes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

adsense leaderboard