Fun Food Recipes: Adobo Vino
Another food experiment I did with a brand new twist. Adobo Vino is my version of Red Wine Pork Adobo, yes you heard it right red wine. Since the holidays I got a lot of red wine from friends,I got to finally put it to use not just for personal consumption but also for cooking.
Here is how I made this awesome dish:
- 500 grams Pork meat
- Dried Basil leaves
- Garlic, Salt and Pepper
- 1/4 cup Red Wine
- 1/2 cup Soy Sauce
- 300 grams pebble potatoes (cut unto halves)
- Saute garlic and add pork.
- Sizzle the pork for a minute and then add soy sauce, salt, and pepper. Let it simmer for 5-10 minutes. Add water is sauce is dried up.
- Add red wine and let it simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add pebble potatoes and dried basil leaves and let it simmer for another 5 minutes.