Samsung Digital Appliances 5th Cookin Workshop: “Cozy Cooking Recipes for the Rainy Days”
1) 250 grams fettuccini or spaghetti. Cook according to package directions. Drain. Serve with sauce.
2) Sauce: ¼ cup each of Mayonnaise and Cheese Pimiento, 1 can campbells cream of chicken soup.
3) Topping: ½ cup each quickmelt cheese and chopped bacon.
4) Procedure: Combine and mix well Mayonnaise, cheese pimiento and chicken soup in a microwavable bowl. Cover with Cling. Put in Samsung smart oven. Set to Microwave mode at 600W for two minutes. Remove Cling and mix well. Return Cling and put back sauce in Smart oven. Set to Microwave mode at 600W for 30 seconds to one minute.
1) Topping: Prepare 500 grams cooked instant Mash potato (Follow package directions Using Samsung Smart oven Microwave mode). Add ¼ tsp. Salt and ½ tsp. Cayenne pepper. Set aside.
2) Filling: Mix together in a bowl 2 cups cooked chicken breast, ½ cup chopped button mushrooms, 2 tbsp. Chopped basil, 1 can cream of mushroom soup.
3) Procedure: Put filling in 4 ramekins. Top with Mash Potato. Add 1 cup quickmelt cheese on top of each potato. Put chicken pies in Samsung Smart Oven. Set in Microwave+convection mode and time 4 minutes. Press grill mode and time 1 minute. Remove and top with fresh basil.
4) Note: To cook chicken put 500 grams pounded chicken breast in oven proof dish. Top with ½ cup oil or melted salted butter. Set Samsung Smart Oven on Microwave+Grill function and time 4 minutes. Invert Chicken and cooked other half Microwave+Grill function another 4 minutes. Cool then chop.