FOOD LAB: Pompano Fish Curry in Garlic and Cinnamon
Pompano Fish Curry in Garlic and Cinnamon
Just like I promised I will make a fish recipe after being inspired at the I LOVE FISH video contest awarding night showcasing different fish dishes. Now its time to make my own. Well from the title itself it looks really complicated, and did the combination of garlic and cinnamon surprize you? Well find out as we go and prepare another successful experiment of Food Lab only here at FudFyt! And aside from the dish itself the fish we will use is Pompano, a wide yet very tasty fish distributed by FISHTA Seafoods.
|THE POMPANO FISH|
- 1 whole Pompano Fish (Cleaned and sliced a vertically into 4 parts)
- 1 can evaporated milk
- Curry powder
- Cinnamon powder
- Dried garlic flakes
- After cleaning and slicing the fish into four parts, rub salt unto fish to infuse flavor
- Heat oil and fry fish but do not deep fry.
- Remove fish from heat and set aside
- To prepare sauce, boil 2 cups of water and add pepper, salt, and milk. simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add curry powder and cinnamon powder and add the fish into the sauce. Add margarine to add for flavor and creaminess.
- Simmer for 2 minutes and sprinkle with garlic flakes upon serving.
And viola! Pompano Fish Curry in Garlic and Cinnamon! A fusion of fish goodness with a kick of spiciness and a twist of cinnamon to tease your taste buds! The Pompano fish is not bony unlike the BangusJust in case you were wondering where you can buy Pompano . They can be purchased at these stores. And for more updates and also visit the I LOVE FISH FACEBOOK PAGE and also FISHTA SEAFOODS FACEBOOK PAGE for more information and for other exciting news and promotions.