Monday, July 12, 2010

Yoshinoya Bloggers' Eating Contest!

EATING CONTEST!

Its actually my first time to partake in a eating contest, and the thing that its a Japanese food that I like, Gyudon. This event happened on May 5th, 2010 at Yoshinoya SM Megamall. 15 bloggers from the metro competed to be crowned as the 'hungriest' gyudon eating blogger. Most of them were are friends so it was not hard to get along and feel comfortable. And even with the other contestants were bubbly yet, I know they came prepared and ready to eat. 

The mechanics are simple, the winner is determined by the most number of gyudon bowls eaten within 5 minutes. And when the race was on, I did make an effort to gulp it all up but I never had a technique, just munch munch and munch. But here is a small video about the event and you'll be the judge.



 
And the winner is Jayson Biadong! This dude ate 4 bowls against Jonel and me with 3 bowls only! Although I did not win it, it was very fun to enjoy a big bowl of gyudon from yoshinoya. And since they are present in Anime and Cosplay events, this will not be the last time I will encounter the big bowl!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

adsense leaderboard